Terms And Conditions
Terms And Conditions
COVID-19 VALLEY TRANSPORTER PROTOCOLS.
ALL PASSENGERS MUST WEAR A FACEMASK WHILE IN A VALLEY TRANSPORTER VAN
The driver can refuse a passenger for not wearing a facemask.
Forms Of Payment
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover must be submitted at time of reservation.
- Cash or Traveler Check
- Business Billing Accounts
For cancellations made more than 48 hours in advance of the scheduled pick-up time:
SHARED SERVICE BRADLEY/Springfield AMTRAK
- $!5.00 Per Passenger
SHARED SERVICE BOSTON/LOGAN
- $25, Per Passenger
- ALL PRIVATE SERVICE $25.00 PER RESERVATION
CANCELLATIONS MADE LESS THAN 48 HOURS PRIOR TO THE SCHEDULED PICK-UP TIME
WILL BE CHARGED FULL FARE
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Valley Transporter is not responsible for mistakes made by customers while using its official websites, or mobile applications. Confirmation emails are provided at the time of booking to allow customers to review details of their reservation.
- Baggage Allowance: Two suitcases and one carry-on. Additional and/or oversize items, are subject to additional charge(s), and subject to available space.
- The passenger or contact must advise Valley Transporter of additional items at time of reservation.
- Valley Transporter is not responsible for luggage left in vans. Passengers are accountable for checking all luggage and items into and out of vans.
- Valley Transporter does not provide child safety seats for children.
- Valley Transporter is not responsible for delays beyond our control, including weather and traffic conditions.
- Prices Are Subject to Change Without Notice.
- Offices and Shared Service closed Thanksgiving Day, closed after 3:00 PM Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve, closed Christmas and New Year’s Day.
- **Potential for Private Transport** for holidays listed above with advance reservation and deposit (Very Limited Availability). Email request to email@example.com Subject: Holiday Transport and Date Requested.
Customer is responsible for providing accurate information at time of booking. When he/she provides information for travel, the customer agrees that the information will be accurate. Valley Transporter is not responsible for mistakes made by customers while using the service, its official websites, or mobile applications. Confirmation emails are provided at the time of booking to allow customers to review details of their reservation in advance of the reservation.
Travel Times and Delays
Valley Transporter is not responsible for significant delays in anticipated arrival due to traffic, weather, or road conditions, or any other unforeseen circumstances. Under such conditions, Valley Transporter reserves the right to cancel and refund reservations in advance of the scheduled pickup.
At times there may be delays and changes to normal operations due to severe weather and traffic incidences. Whenever possible, Valley Transporter will call, email as well as post information to website, or other forms of communication, to notify customers in advance.
Customers under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian for the entire duration of the ride. Operators may refuse service if a child is not old enough to ride alone and is without an adult or guardian
Pets are only permitted in Valley Transporter Private shuttle vehicles.
- Service animals are permitted on vehicles. Excluding service animals, all pets must be properly secured within the carrier at all times. Additional pet restrictions may apply. Please be mindful of the vehicle size while booking rides with a service animal. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO INFORM VALLEY TRANSPORTER OF THE SERVICE ANIMAL AT THE TIME OF BOOKING
- $15 For Each Bag in Excess of Two, Except Carry On
- $20 Each for Skis, Golf Clubs. Oversized Items
- EXTRA STOPS- PRIVATE ONLY
Customers may add an additional stop to an airport transfer or point to point reservation for an additional fee. Please call reservations for booking with extra stops.
*Extra stop fees vary and will be charged at Valley Transporters discretion. * Extra Stop Fees do not apply to charter reservations. If an extra stop incurs additional miles, additional fees may apply. Minimum charge $10 per extra stop in the same town/city as booked. Minimum $20.00 per extra stop, out of the town/city booked.
Wait Fees Private Transport only
Wait Fees are incurred when the customer is unable to travel at the requested time and the vehicle’s operator must wait beyond a reasonable grace period of 30 minutes to provide service. Fees are intended for waits that are usually excessive and wait fees are charged at Valley Transporters discretion.