Antrak Union Station Springfield Call For Rates 413-253-1350
Antrak Union Station Springfield
Springfield Amtrak Services
We service the Springfield Amtrak Station as part of our regularly scheduled service to or from Bradley International Airport. We only stop at the Amtrak Station for passengers with reservations.
Click here to view typical Amtrak Rates to and from Amherst College, Smith College, Mt. Holyoke College, Hampshire College, UMass, Amherst, Northampton, South Hadley and other selected towns and cities of the Pioneer Valley region of Western Massachusetts.
- Private Service is available outside of our standard business hours. Rates vary depending upon number of passenger in your party
- Arrivals are hourly, beginning with the first arrival at approximately 5:30AM, and thereafter at approximately quarter to the hour throughout the day until our final arrival at 11:45 PM, provided we have advance reservations.
When reservations are made, you will get the opportunity to schedule your Courtesy text during the confirmation stage of the Reservation Process
We will gladly place a COURTESY text to remind you of your pickup
- Passengers must be ready for pick up
- When making reservations, we require all arriving train information as we track all incoming passenger’s trains by train number.
- As we will usually be stopping a van which is departing Bradley International Airport, pickup times at Amtrak are approximate. . but normally occur between the hour and quarter past the hour.
- Our final departure from Amtrak is at 1:00 AM to 1:15 AM, provided we have reservations.
- If you miss your assigned pickup, we will provide space for you on our van leaving the following hour. Because we track your train we will know if you will be unable to make your assigned departure. Always call even if you think you have missed your shuttle.
- If, during your travels, you are rerouted by Amtrak, resulting in an arrival on a train different than the train information we were given when the initial reservation was made, you must contact us at 413-253-1350 option 1 to advise us of the new arrival information. Without this information we may not be able to have a van at the station at the new arrival time.