- How do I reserve?
To Reserve Transportation Please Email email@example.com Your Request and An Agent Will Get Back to You Within 24 Hours. Or Call During Business Hours
413-253-1350 Monday- Friday 8:00 AM- 4:00 PM ET Saturday & Sunday 9AM-2 PM
We strongly recommend that you book in advance.
AVAILABILITY BECOMES VERY LIMITED AS TRAVEL DATE APPROACHES.
*What are the fees/policies for rescheduling or changing itinerary details?
If you request to reschedule or change any details related to your reservation, (A) If we are able to accommodate your changed plans, we will do so at no charge. (B) If we are unable to accommodate your changed plans, your reservation will be considered a cancellation, subject to the cancellation rules & policies explained on this web page.
What is the Cancellation/Refund Policy?
For cancellations made more than 48 hours in advance of the scheduled pick-up time:
SHARED SERVICE BRADLEY/Springfield AMTRAK $15.00 Per Passenger
SHARED SERVICE BOSTON/LOGAN $25, Per Passenger
- ALL PRIVATE SERVICE $25.00 PER RESERVATION
- CANCELLATIONS MADE LESS THAN 48 HOURS PRIOR TO THE SCHEDULED PICK-UP TIME WILL BE CHARGED FULL FARE
- What is the Cancellation/Refund Policy for Weddings, Charters, hourly and special events? Deposits are Nonrefundable, all other Charter Cancelation more than 48 hours in advance $25.00 Per Block of time reserved.
**How will I know my pick-up time?
An agent will call the afternoon the day before with your pick-up time, usually within the window you were given at the time of booking. If we are unable to speak with anyone, we will leave a voice message and likely email a follow up.
**How will I know where to meet my driver at the airport?
If you are arriving into an airport during business hours, please call 413-253-1350 option 1, to speak to the dispatcher. If you are arriving when the office has closed, Valley Transporter will email you the afternoon the day before travel, to provide you with the driver’s name and phone number to call to check in.
Why can’t I just wait outside for the drive to pull up?
Our drivers are not allowed to sit curbside, and will be waiting at the airport for you to call to check in.
- What type of vehicles are used for my transportation?
- Honda Odyssey and Ford Transit T350.
- How many people can fit?
- In general, the number of people designated in the vehicle description can fit. For example, up to 3 people can fit in Odyssey. HOWEVER, if there is a large amount of luggage/ baggage, fewer passengers may be able to fit. The Ford Transit can seat up to 8 with luggage, more can be accommodated without luggage.
- Does Valley Transporter Provide Children Safety seats?
Valley Transporter does not provide safety seats for children.
- What if my booking is wrong? Call Reservations 413-253-1350 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- What if my question is not answered above?
Please contact us 413-253-1350